I made it! My first ruffle scarf, here it is!
I am quite happy with a final result, I got a lot of positive thinking and learned some lessons.
So what is good and what is not?
- I've finished it myself without any supervision (with virtual help and advice so!) and I like it, which is the main thing;
- I more or less happy with the texture and colour blend;
- I've got a nearly perfect edge!
Something to look forward to:
- the texture is far from perfect still;
- the ruffles should be bigger;
- a lot more I don't know about yet!
Still it's lovely and I need to make a matching brooch, something like this: