Wednesday, 1 June 2016
This scarf was made without a wool layer, just pre-yarn and silk fibre on the top. No good, too many holes and the holes are too large!
I tried to rescue it and added a very thin layer of carded merino on one side. Not the tops but carded one because I thought it would catch better with already felted pre-yarn. Here is a result:
It's more solid now which may be a disadvantage but adding another layer of dyed wool created more interesting play of colours.
Anyway, I like it better now!
And see what I've got just delivered:
There is nothing to stop me now!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest