I'm back from Crafts in the Pen!
The weather was so foul, there were even a few cancellations from the exhibitors. And still at least 160+ pens were full of wonderful stuff. The quality of products on offer was much higher this year (means competition 😊) and 1300+ visitors on Saturday only. I believe that Sunday was a bit quieter but still it was a good flow of people.
- I've met some nice people, old friend and made new ones;
- There were quite a few customers who have already bought some stuff from me last year or at the other shows and they came to say hello, thanks, and buy more. I'm really touched!
- I've been shown items I sold last year being very heavily used (like phone cases) and in perfect condition still! What a relief!
- I've not been frozen to death, being better prepared;
- We booked a double pen this year to have more space and let people to browse and it worked quite well;
- The fish were the stars 😊!
- I sold very well, even better than last year despite the more competitive market.
And we stayed with friends for two nights which was very nice.
Just a few pictures of my stand below: